Happy happy!! Two more award nominations for my blog and I am grinning ear to ear in excitement! 😀
I have been nominated by Vanessa Iyenoma and Rosemary Catevet for ‘The Unique Blogger Award’. Vanessa is just three month old to blogging and it’s just amazing to see how wonderfully he writes. And Rosemary’s blog is one that I totally admire for the amazing concept he has come up with. You all must go through their amazing blogs, they are amazing!
Thank you once again guys for the nominations.. Appreciate! 🙂
Rules of the Nomination**
1.Share the link with, the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2.Answer the questions.
3.In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
4.Ask them three questions.
My Answers for Vanessa
- What would you describe as a perfect moment?
A perfect moment for me would be when I am completely at peace with myself… A moment when I have nothing to worry and no thought filling my mind. Just enjoying the moment being at peace with myself.
- What general term do you feel is overrated?
I feel the word ‘overrated’ is the most overrated term! It’s often used in such a smug way to terminate other people’s opposing views.
- Describe the person you want to be in five sentences or less.
I want to see myself being more satisfied with the way I am, and be able to cut off the negativity that comes in my way, even if it is through a person. I wish to be more accepting and less critical. I wish to more thoughtful and handle situations more calmly.
My answers for Rosemary
- What was cool when you were young which isn’t cool now.
At my childhood days among many stuffs.. a Frisbee used to be a cool thing to play with which isn’t anymore.
- What game have you spent the most hours playing?
I have spend a lot of time in ‘rifle shooting’. I was a National lever shooter in my school day and used to be out practicing a lot.
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
I think it would be a Cat! haha!
- What( or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
- Which is that one book you would always recommend readers , no matter how many else enter your favorites list.
- What is one hidden talent you have that people will be surprised to know.
- Mohamad al Karbi
- Makeup and smiles
- Little Miss Traveller
- The Bengali Belle
- Bay Area Beauty Blogger
- Sydney Rose
- Brainy Versatility
Hope you guys enjoy answering the questions as much as I loved putting up for you guys!
Till next time — xoxo!